• Tamana Coffee •
We Picked Because: Nico personally visited Elias Roa's farm, Finca Tamana, in 2016 and met the family. Elias has one of the most rigorous bean selection processes we've witnessed with a religious devotion to cup quality and flavor.
Elias Roa is curious, charismatic, earnest, and passionate: a truly remarkable individual. He has been growing coffee since he was a small child. Continually experimenting with coffee processing to improve quality, Elias is bringing his beans directly to roasters in Europe and the US.
- Tasting Notes: Barley and cacao nibs aftertaste, nougat butter mouthfeel, and cantaloupe flavor notes
- How to Brew: Chemex, V60, Espresso
- We Roasted: Light to Medium roast to reveal the fruity flavor notes. High concentration of sugars due to elevation also stand out with this roast profile.
- Variety: Caturra
- Processing Method: Washed
- Elevation: 1300-1500 m
- Soil Type: Volcanic
- Country: Colombia
- Region: Huila
- Farm name: Finca Tamana
- Grower: Elias Roa
- Harvest: March - June
- Certifications: Single Origin
Note: Like you, we want your coffee experience to be totally satisfying. Give us your feedback (good | bad | great) through our contact page or emailing us here. If you are not happy with your choice we can always change it.
Delicious!! I am now having two cups of coffee in the morning instead of one because it's so tasty!