• Laderas Coffee •
These naturally processed Laderas beans create a rich yet well-rounded brew with a fragrance mix of tangerine and cocoa. Rodrigo and Cesar have worked diligently to develop this impressive cup profile consistency. Be on the lookout for a cedar aftertaste along with a nice surprise of caramel sweetness.
The Story Behind the Perfect Cup:
90 miles from Colombia’s capital, Bogotá, lies the city of Manizales, best known as a center of fine coffee production. We came to Manizales in search of one particular farm...
- Variety: Caturra, Castillo, Colombia, Bourbon
- Processing Method: Fully washed and sun dried
- Elevation: 5,400 - 6,380 ft. (1,650 - 1,950 mts.)
- Soil Type: Volcanic
- Country: Colombia
- Region: Neira, Caldas
- Farm Name: Finca Buenos Aires
- Grower: Rodrigo Peláez, proud owner of Finca Buenos Aires
- Harvest: Oct - Feb
- Certifications: Fairtrade (FLO)
Note: Like you, we want your coffee experience to be totally satisfying. Give us your feedback (good | bad | great) through our contact page or emailing us here. If you are not happy with your choice we can always change it.