· La Uva ·
Finding the proper roast profile for La Uva was part craft, part fine-tuning, and part patience. Graham cracker with watermelon flavor notes, green apple acidity, prune aroma, with a golden raisin aftertaste. This description doesn't really do justice to these delicious beans - it's better to try it. Morning or afternoon brew, both work just fine.
The Story Behind the Perfect Cup:
Palo Grande - which translates to Big Tree - is the name Marta Lucía gave to her five-acre farm located in Caloto, Cauca, Colombia. It is just one-and-a-half hours away from...
- Variety: Castillo, Caturra, Colombia
- Processing Method: Fully washed and sun dried
- Elevation: 6,210 ft. (1,900 mts.)
- Soil Type: Volcanic
- Country: Colombia
- Region: Caloto, Cauca
- Farm name: Finca Palo Grande
- Grower: Marta Lucia Rivera, proud owner of Finca Palo Grande
- Harvest: Apr - Jul
- Certifications: 2015 Cauca’s Cup of Excellence Winner
Note: Like you, we want your coffee experience to be totally satisfying. Give us your feedback (good | bad | great) through our contact page or emailing us here. If you are not happy with your choice we can always change it.