• Urapo Coffee •
This well balanced, full bodied coffee has fragrances of vanilla and balanced acidity. It makes a clean cup with sweet caramel, floral and melon notes.
The Story Behind the Perfect Cup:
Carmen Cecilia Montoya takes full advantage of these characteristics on her 4-acre farm located in Antioquia, a Colombian state known for its welcoming people and their entrepreneurial spirit. At 6,574 ft above sea level...
- Variety: Caturra
- Process: Fully washed and sun dried
- Elevation: 6,574 ft. (2,004 mts.)
- Soil Type: Volcanic
- Country: Colombia
- Region: Urrao, Antioquia
- Farm name: Finca Bella Vista
- Grower: Carmen Cecilia Montoya, proud owner of Finca Bella Vista
- Harvest: Nov - Mar
- Certifications: 2015 Antioquia’s Cup of Excellence Winner
Note: Like you, we want your coffee experience to be totally satisfying. Give us your feedback (good | bad | great) through our contact page or emailing us here. If you are not happy with your choice we can always change it.