• Santa Fe · Organic Decaf Coffee •
A wonderful choice for those who prefer to stay away from caffeine but can't resist a good cup of joe. A delicate toffee flavor combined with tahitian lemon acidity notes is what we run into when cupping these beans. A wonderful choice when getting the day started.
The Story Behind the Perfect Cup:
Finca Santa Fe was founded by Mexicans in 1855, and was acquired by German immigrants in 1920, at which point the name was changed to Finca La Esperanza. In 1990 the estate was bought by...
- Variety: Catimor, Catuai, Caturra
- Processing Method: Fully washed, sun dried, and decaffeinated using Mountain Water Process (MWP)
- Elevation: 2,690 ft. (820 mts.)
- Soil Type: Volcanic
- Country: Mexico
- Region: Chiapas
- Farm Name: Finca Santa Fe
- Grower: Rogaciano Sepúlveda, proud lieutenant of Finca Santa Fe
- Harvest: November - March
- Certifications: Organic
Note: Like you, we want your coffee experience to be totally satisfying. Give us your feedback (good | bad | great) through our contact page or emailing us here. If you are not happy with your choice we can always change it.