· Lava Quetzal ·
A cup of the Lava Quetzal brings with it notes of Cocoa, Sugar Cane, Hibiscus. This brew is an easy one to enjoy, either while looking at the fire or staring at the sunrise.
The Story Behind the Perfect Cup:
Apolo is a group of inspiring local producers led by Alvaro Lemus (its chairman and lead coffee grower) committed to quality and the self-promotion of its local coffee culture. The eight smallholders...
- Variety: Caturra, Catuai, Catimor, Bourbon, Pacamara
- Processing Method: Fully washed and sun dried
- Elevation: 3,920 - 4,905 ft. (1,200 - 1,500 mts.)
- Soil Type: Volcanic
- Country: Guatemala
- Region: Nuevo Oriente, Chiquimula
- Farm Name: Apolo Community Farm
- Grower: Various Smallholders in association with Apolo Community Farm
- Harvest: Nov - Mar
- Certifications: Both 2014 and 2015 Regional Cup of Excellence Winner
Note: Like you, we want your coffee experience to be totally satisfying. Give us your feedback (good | bad | great) through our contact page or emailing us here. If you are not happy with your choice we can always change it.